Sports Massage Central London
Pilates Klinik offers sports & remedial massage to suit everyone who can reach our central London location – from sporting professionals, to fitness fiends and those new to sports or fitness, as well as those who are looking for massage relief from pain and injury. This includes those who are struggling with body issues due to inactivity through a sedentary desk job or a medical condition which restricts physical activity. Book yourself in for the best sports massage central London has to offer today.
How it works
Our professional Sports & Remedial Massage focuses on the stress on joints and those deep soft tissues – muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves and blood vessels – which struggle when the body is burdened with tension and stress from too much or too little activity.
With Sports massage, there is a particular focus on warming and manipulating these deep, soft tissues to enable rehabilitation. Professional sports massage can be included as part of a regular training schedule, to support performance or as part of a recovery programme following injury or illness.
We also offer a variety of other therapies including Reflexology that can lower stress and aid rehabilitation.
The best sports massage central London has to offer
Although any massage can offer holistic benefits to mind and body, Sports & Remedial Massage offer distinct differences. Sports Massage is a discipline of its own which focuses very much on the additional needs of athletes, both for building up performance, relieving the extra stress that training puts on the body and supporting injury prevention and relief. As such, every Sports and Remedial Massage at Pilates Klinik is tailored to the specific needs of the client, for example by:
- Focusing on injury prevention or relief to specific areas of the body.
- Helping to relieve the cycle of repetitive strain injury (as a result of training or lifestyle).
- Benefiting the body’s healing processes, help improve performance.
- Relieving everyday stresses on the body, to help improve performance.
- Removing stress and tension, which can impact on performance and flexibility.
Whilst a sports massage from The Klinik can bring benefits to your training schedule, as removing stress from joints, muscles and deep tissues can improve performance by allowing you to train for longer and more effectively, it also offers additional benefits to everybody, whatever stage of training or recovery:
- Improved circulation, which also supports cardiac performance and removal of metabolic waste from the body.
- Improved lymphatic flow.
- Muscular relaxation and rehabilitation, to benefit flexibility and healing.
- Deactivation of trigger points, those painful tight knots of muscles and nerves which can impede performance, motivation and movement.
- Pain relief.
- Improved mobility to joints and muscles.
- Improving body awareness, which can help to focus warm-up and cool down techniques on injury prevention, performance and flexibility.
With a focus on everybody as having individual needs, The Klinik’s full Sports & Remedial Massage in central London is offered from our team of professional massage practitioners. Contact The Klinik to find out how our service can support your body in performing, or recovering at its very best.
Please email email@example.com for availability and packages.